Saturday, July 28, 2012

13 Weeks

Apart from soreness in my breasts and cramping, this week has been pretty uneventful. How is that for an opening sentence? It perfectly describes this blog. It might be too much information, but it's honest.

A lot of stuff has been happening on the home front, most of which isn't great. It's no surprise that the past few years have been a struggle in terms of trying to find happiness and stability. I've taken some time to go visit my parents, and I've come to truly realize that I have found neither happiness nor stability. At this point I'm going to refrain from giving any more information, because this has more to do with other people than it does myself.

But I did realize that my usual honesty about things going on in my life has been limited. I used to be so completely open when I wrote, and I always felt better. But then some people expressed discomfort with having that much information out there in the open, so I decided to stop. Stupid decision. I love writing, and I've been blogging since 2001. I feel like I allowed other people to limit how much I put out there, and it has affected me negatively.  So this is an ode to be more open. And to unlock a lot of entries on this blog that I had changed to private so no one can read them.

So I guess a lot has been happening to me on the mental front. But it's a good, cleansing process of trying to "find" myself again. I'm very, very hopeful.

Here is the 13 week bump:







It's huge already!

2 comments:

Tatalie said...

I don't know why today I decided to check up on your blog - I think I do this every other months. Although I clearly know that you have not updated in months.
I was happily surprise to read your new post. I am so happy to read about your new pregnancy and I can't wait for the new posts.
I was very sorry to read that you had stopped to blog because of ridiculous comments regarding your sincerity and openness.
You are indeed a wonderful writer and I always loved reading your blog ;)

Hend said...

I love you gf!

Thanks for the support, always xx