Tuesday, August 7, 2012

14 Weeks

I've got a lot to write about. I've been taking notes and trying to compile everything in a nice, long entry that will explain a lot of recent happenings. A great way to document everything, which is the point of this blog, and also to catch you up (my friends who still read this ;)

This week has been emotionally rough. I've had to resort to taking xanax, which is much safer for the baby than the stress. I didn't make that last statement up. Two of my doctors are the ones who told me to do this (for all the lovely critics out there, even though I'm sure there'll be someone out there that calls me a bad mom). The last time I was under this much stress I went into pre-term labor. So I'm taking it easy and trying to relax.

Oooh the other thing about this pregnancy that's different (other than being nausea free) than the first is the fact that I cannot stand meat. When I was pregnant with Sofia I couldn't think of anything but meat (I had been meat free for years before I got pregnant). Other differences this time around include tension headaches, shortness of breath, and heart palpitations which all come when I'm stressed. So in order for me not to have a repeat of the first pregnancy drama, I'm just gonna relax.

Anyway enough about that.

I'll update about 15 weeks with a picture, and will write other non-pregnancy related posts soon!


I'm so happy to read the comments from my friends. I missed writing and I most definitely miss you.

xx

No comments: