Friday, March 12, 2010

Any Day Now

The ultrasound went beautifully.

The baby weighs a healthy 3.6 kilos (8 pounds 1 ounce), and all her measurements are older than that of a 38 week old.

I was told to expect her sometime this week, and the report says my new estimated date of delivery is between the 13th and the 16th. Isn't that tomorrow?

Last night I started getting really strong braxton hicks that were coming every 5 minutes. I took a hot shower and went to bed. I woke up at 5 am with stronger contractions that were coming every 2 minutes, but I also know they're not the real deal - I was able to go back to sleep afterall. This just means its all around the corner.

I have to admit we were so happy to see the baby in 3D. She's adorable, even though she just looks like a baby (you can't tell who she looks like). We are so excited to meet her. At one point we could only see her profile and my husband said: "Come on, move a little so we can see your face." Sure enough, she did. Already her father's daughter.


No comments: